- Get large majority of any project done in a short focused period
- High value - Proven results
- An intense collaborative learning experience
The 5 day workshops generally involve an IT capability build out or setting a strategy by establishing a vision, assessing service capability, analysing the gap, and then developing the plan/road map to close the gap with related schedule, governance and communication.
The best-sellers are: Use data-driven analysis to drive IT priorities; IT strategy; IT governance; Service Desk; Disaster Recovery Planning; Requirements Gathering; Agile; Enterprise Architecture; Innovation; Data Management, Project Portfolio Management; Contract Review; Security Strategy.
For more detailed information on each workshop, see List of workshops on Info-Tech's website.
As a member you can request a detailed workshop outline which includes:
- A full copy of related research
- Detailed step-by-step workshop methodology
- Working copies of all tools and templates
- Detailed workshop agendas for each day
- Examples of key deliverable from the workshop
- Analyst Bios and Available Scheduling
Projects-in-focus's enhanced service involves ensuring you maximize the value gained from the workshop by:
- planning preparatory activities - to optimize the workshop effectiveness
- post workshop activities - to track commitments to completion
Projects-in-focus also helps package a program in terms of projects that use self-serve, guided implementations, diagnostics, and/or workshops to deliver results.