Info-Tech Research Group
Optimize project portfolio processes for customer satisfaction
The ratings, words and thoughts of your project customers provide IT leaders with a powerful mechanism to assess current strengths and weaknesses and have an open discussion on what changes are required for success.
This tool asks them to assess portfolio management capability in terms of delivery quality, customer management, resourcing, and portfolio management. In addition, these results can be bench-marked against similar type and size of organizations to provide additional context.
Use data-driven insights from your customers to develop a customized roadmap of practical and prioritized action to drive an increased business IT satisfaction rating
- Delivery quality
- Explore delivery expectation fit, on time, on budget, in scope
- Explore project team productivity and agility to adapt to change
- Customer management
- Explore clarity of goals and quality of requirements
- Explore engagement in testing and leadership in change communication
- Resource management
- Explore effectiveness of resourcing (quality of resource assignments, skills alignment and availability to complete work within schedule, reporting
- Explore how inefficiencies are managed: i.e. project cancellations, unassigned resources and re-work
- Portfolio Management
- Explore alignment, capacity awareness, IT as a bottleneck, capacity with backlogs, assignment and reporting quality
- Explore alignment, capacity awareness, IT as a bottleneck, capacity with backlogs, assignment and reporting quality.
The pricing starts at $8,000 with a diagnostic and the development of a preliminary plan.