Info-Tech Research Group
Optimize project portfolio management practices
Achieve a thorough understanding of the current strengths and weaknesses of your PPM organization in terms processes, roles, and governance. Leverage measurable data, necessary context and, optional bench-marking, to drive success with recommendations and tactical insights.
Necessary context includes: organizational size, oversight structure, project methodology, and specific tools in use.
Audience: Portfolio owners, CIO, IT management, and the Project Management Office staff
This is a prerequisite to developing a customized roadmap of practical and prioritized action to optimize project portfolio management practices.
- Explore Project leadership
- Explore PPM Governance and administration - reporting, planning, launching projects, capacity management, project governance, accounting and support
- Oversight (governance)
- Explore oversight quality - committee functions and decision making processes
- Explore PMO organizational structures - PMO formality, standards, resourcing, and methods
- Core PPM Processes
- Explore project intake, resourcing and closure
- Explore portfolio reporting
The pricing starts at $8,000 with a diagnostic and the development of a preliminary plan.