Info-Tech Research Group
Project Portfolio Management Scorecard
Project Portfolio Management can feel like a balancing act. Success depends on aligning with business goals, right-sizing expectations, eliminating waste, and getting reporting, resourcing, prioritization, and throughput right.
Use key metrics, feedback, and context to understand your key strengths and weaknesses in portfolio project management. Optimize your PPM practices and increase IT Business Satisfaction.
Audience: Portfolio owners (business sponsors), CIO, IT management, and the Project Management Office staff
Scope of Score Card: Client use this to develop a customized roadmap of practical and prioritized action to optimize project portfolio management practices.
- Customer management
- Explore clarity of goals and quality of requirements
- Explore engagement in testing and leadership in change communication
- Resource management
- Explore effectiveness of resourcing (quality of resource assignments, skills alignment and availability to complete work within schedule, reporting
- Explore how inefficiencies are managed: i.e. project cancellations, unassigned resources and re-work
- Portfolio Management
- Explore alignment, capacity with backlogs, assignment and reporting
- Project Management
- Explore delivery quality, alignment, reporting, productivity and agility
The pricing starts at $8,000 with a diagnostic and the development of a preliminary plan.